Sunday, March 29, 2015

A few fun finds in Alabama

One thing I have learned while going on vacation. It is so much fun to go on vacation, and visit family but it is also just as fun getting home and finding all the little treasures you were able to find on your vacation! 

Of the several fun things I found in Alabama, I did manage to pick up a few items for my doll. 

I found a cute skateboard at the dollar tree in Alabama for yes, you guessed it! $1.00! 
I also was able to find an adorable tote bag that is the perfect size for an 18inch doll. It came with a bonus too! Salt Water Taffy! 

And of course I found a ton of other fun things. I was also able to buy the new American Girl Mystery books which I love to read! 

We did so many things in Alabama. I dont know when I will get the time to post all about it. But I am going to try and post about a few the things we did. So look forward to that in the next few days. 

And of course, we are hoping to go again next spring! 


No comments:

Post a Comment