Friday, March 20, 2015

Kit's Reporter Set

I have a confession to make, I have not had much time to make any crafts this week. I have been a little busy and I am leaving for vacation tomorrow night! Yay! I am one of those lucky people who can say she still has her Grandparents living, while she is in her thirties! Yes I am that old already! Anyway, I am going to visit my Grandparents tomorrow in Alabama, and I cannot wait! 

So, I thought I would do a little post on some old crafts I made back in February. 

When I got Kit, I had decided that she needed her Kit's reporter Set. However, I did not buy it. (Though I may eventually get it) I did decide to try and make it! And this is what I came up with. 



I think it turned out pretty well, given what I had to work with. The only thing, I may either re make or buy is the camera. Or I may add to it. I kinda think, it could look better. Here is how I made Kit's reporter set. 

I made the camera out of cardboard and a soda bottle top that I painted. 
The table, my sister made me from wood. 
The pictures are from the internet. 
I made a black camera case for the camera our of felt.
Kit's reporter bag, I made out of felt. 
I made the pencil from a wooden dowel 
the reporter note book is from the Doll Star Activity Set

The dress Kit is wearing is her Photographer Outfit

And as a bonus, I have been working hard at redoing Saige's room in my doll house. It is coming along nicely. 


My sister made me a little cute cabinet. And I made the scones, paper plates, candles and jelly and tea pot from videos on the My Froggy Stuff youtube channel. I love how it is turning out! I cannot wait until it is finished. 

No comments:

Post a Comment