Friday, March 13, 2015

Last Weekend's Crafts

A little over due. But better a little over due than none at all.
Last weekend, I decided that I was going to make a cute little shirt from a baby shirt for Grace. I found the shirt in the baby section at Walmart for $3.88. And I used a Tshirt pattern from Pixie Faire. Can you tell that I love this pattern? It is so easy to use. The shirt came out very cute and I love how it looks on Grace.


I do also make other crafts besides the ones I make for my dolls. Another type of craft I love making is the Loom Bracelets you can make using rubber bands. The bands I used are not from Rainbow loom.com. However I did use my finger loom for this cute little fishtail. and it came out so elegant. I thought I would share it with everyone. For more information on The Rainbow Loom or fishtail bracelet, you can check out Justin' s Toys youtube site.



A few months ago, my sister made me a wooden doll house as a Christmas present for my 6 inch mini dolls. I finally was able to get another room done last weekend. Though, I think it needs a bit more too it. I may add a shelf to it. The windows are from My Froggy Stuff's blog.


Another craft I made last weekend was this cute little Nesting Easter Egg. I found a tutorial on how to do it from Mark Montano's youtube site. Mark Montano is perhaps one of my favorite designers. I love his craft videos and do have one of his books as well.


I also made this cute little flower pillow. The instructions I found are over at Doll Diaries.  It turned out a little smaller than I had hoped. But I still love it! And it looks lovely on Grace's bed. 



And finally, simply because I can, I took this awesome picture the sun rising last weekend over the bay near where I live. I thought it was such a beautiful sunrise. and I love how the sun shines through the trees.


No comments:

Post a Comment