Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Ever After High Duchess Swan

It's been a while since I last posted. Mostly due to the fact that I am still working on several craft projects. I may have started too many at once again. Oh well. I'll get them all done eventually.

Anyway, last Friday, I went shopping! One of my favorite paste times! And I found a few fun things!


As you can see I found the cutest little pattern at JoAnns. It has some very vintage looking outfits and they are for the 18 inch dolls.

Next I found a copy of Pillow Talk with Doris Day in it for 5 dollars at Walmart. I havent watched it yet.

 I also got a copy of the Dovekeepers by Alice Hoffman from Amazon.  (I would not recommend this book for children.) It is about Mesada and has some inappropriate content. However the mini series was pretty decent. It could have been better. (I also would not recommend the mini series for children either.)

And finally, I found Duchess Swan at Walmart! I have been wanting this doll forever! One of the things I love collecting is the Ever After High stuff, and I have quite a bit of it too. I'll post some pictures sometime of my collection. But in the mean time here is Duchess Swan.


Here she is in the packaging. I love the boxes the Ever After High and Monster High Dolls come in. I have such a hard time throwing them away.


This is the back of the box. It tells her story and her who her friends are. 



Here she is out of the box. As you can see she comes with a stand, hair brush, a cute little hand bag and her story book. 


Here she is standing up on her stand. Isnt she just beautiful? She may be a little rebel, but I love this doll. 




And finally, here is a cute little short Ever After High video with Duchess in it. I hope you enjoyed my review! It was so much fun to do. 


No comments:

Post a Comment