Sunday, August 9, 2015

Isabelle and Tutu

Yup, its been a long time since I posted here. But I decided that I wanted to start my blog again! This time, I think I am going to aim it purely at my dolls. Though there may be other things in it. We'll see how it goes. I mostly want to start working on my doll photography. Don't worry I will still add in my crafts too! 

As I said I am going to start working on my doll photography. This is a big trend right now on the internet and I think its an awesome hobby. It would be a great way to utilize my doll clothes, accessories and props. 

So to start, I'll post a picture of Isabelle and Tutu. I love Tutu and Isabelle. I decided to add a background using scrapbook paper. And then I added in some effects of the picture on my phone. I hope everyone enjoys my little picture! 

Joanna 





And because Isabelle loves Ballet and dances in the Nutcracker in the books and movies, here is the Sugar Plum Fairy song! 




No comments:

Post a Comment