Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Lottie's Rainy Day Pic

For the past couple of days now, it has been raining in Alaska. While we do need the rain I was hoping for a couple of nice sunny days to take my dolls outside and play with. However, I realized that we have a nice little overhang on the back of our house. And a porch outside my bedroom. So, I thought I would still try a little outdoors picture with Lottie. She is My AG Doll 25. I got her off a the last Jills Steals Deals. 


As you can see Pepper decided to take the picture with Lottie. I love the little raincoat. It is from American Girl. The pants are from Spring Field. The shoes are Our Generation. The only thing I do not like about the picture is the Tomato Plant. I could have cut the Tomato Plant out of the picture. However, I suppose it does add a certain flair to it. So that is why I kept it. 

Joanna 



No comments:

Post a Comment